Seeking Startup-Friendly Discounts for Website Building

Hey, I’m an 18-year-old and currently working on this cool web project/startup that helps manage assisted living facilities for seniors/nursing homes , and I’m at the point where I need to get a website up and running.

I’ve been eyeing codedesign ai because it’s got all the bells and whistles I could ask for. But, here’s the kicker – my budget’s tighter than a drum. :sweat_smile:

I’d be super grateful and totally down to share the good, the bad, and the ugly of my website-building journey with y’all.

Cheers,
Will

2 Likes

@Willy

Hey there! :blush: It’s awesome to hear about your web project/startup focused on assisting seniors in nursing homes. We totally understand that budget constraints can be a challenge, but we’re here to help you explore your options and find the best solution that fits your needs. Feel free to share more details about what you’re looking for to our support email (support@codedesign.app), and we’ll do our best to assist you in getting your website up and running within your budget. Your willingness to share your journey with us is much appreciated, and we’re excited to support you every step of the way.

1 Like