Need a professional designer help

Can I get a designer to assist me in building my website?" :pray:

3 Likes

Hey Mark! It’s Sahana from CodeDesign.ai. :wave:

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we offer a tailored solution for all your website and landing page requirements. We’ve got this awesome team of CodeDesign Experts - super talented designers and developers - who can whip up something amazing just for you.

If that sparks your interest, ping us at our support email(support@codedesign.app). We’re all ears!

Warm Regards,
Sahana
CodeDesign.ai

3 Likes

I’ve built a few projects in codedesign for my clients, mostly landing pages. If you are still looking for someone to hire for your project, I’m up for it. Please send a direct message if you are interested.

1 Like

Thank You FriedSlipk, I’ve dropped a message on your DM.

Is this service available for only premium subscribers or one has to pay the developers in addition to being a pro subscriber?

What’s the fee for doing this?

@Wadil

Hi Wadil, It’s Sahana from CodeDesign.ai. :smiley:

We value your business and want to make sure that you receive the best possible services from us. Rest assured, our team of experts are here to assist you with any queries, and our specialized services do come at a reasonable charge, even if you have already purchased a plan. Our dedicated developers will be assigned to your project to ensure its success.

If you would like to learn more about our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly chat support or send us an email at support@codedesign.app. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the necessary details. We look forward to supporting you in any way we can.

Warm Regards,
Sahana
CodeDesign.ai